Monday, January 7, 2013

Organization, Curricula, Morality, Exercise, & "Public Beta"

Looks like that's about the sum of my reading this last little bit...
It's quite interesting to step back and see a thumbnail of what I've been reading.
There were a couple more tabs open when I started this "Monday Musings" post, but they are pages I'm logged into, so I won't be putting them here, but they're what I call "Geekery": how to edit the HTML and CSS of the website and store I'm working on so publicly... I realized that I'll never ever get either where I'm fully pleased with them and ready to let them go live, so I decided to just go live first and then build them, learning how right out there in the open.
I call it "accepting public beta", and it's something that I'm learning to apply to all of my life.
I still don't know what I think of it, whether it's freeing and I'm doing more than I ever would have otherwise, or whether this is how it feels to slide down the slippery slope of mediocrity and now I'll never do anything well.
Anyhoo.
Here are the links to my Monday Musings:
Power of Moms topic search: Love
Power of Moms topic search: Organization
A Free Homeschool eBook: Return of the Routine
5 Sites Offering Free Homeschool Curriculum
What Everyone Should Read About the 50 Shades Books (follow the links there too!!)
Organizing and Printing Years of Photos
Getting Ready to Heal a Diastasis Recti
More About Healing a Diastasis Recti

0 comments:

Post a Comment