Monday, January 7, 2013

Looking at a long week (and some marriage encouragement)

Not to sound grumpy or pessimistic, but it looks like this week is going to be a long one. I had a much needed date with my 17-year-old daughter on Saturday, and then spent the day away with a friend on Sunday. And result? I didn't get to see my husband very much this weekend. Now it's Monday, and I have a whole five days to wait before I can spend all day with him again. That looks like a long time. You better believe I'll be making the most of the evenings this week, but there's nothing like spending the full day together. Words defy me to share how inexpressibly happy I am to have the kind of marriage that we do, that we are both so hungry to spend more time together. If you don't have this kind of marriage, or even if you do (because they can all use some work and improvement), may I suggest that you check out the marriage blogs over on the right-hand side of this blog?There are links there to some excellent resources that will help any marriage to grow and be even better.
Have a happy week, and be sure to spread some loving to all those around you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment